Friday 13 November 2015

Editing Practise

During the process of this Media course we have realized that it will be a necessary and vital skill throughout the creation and filming of our film. Therefore during my study periods during the week I have taken it upon myself to practice using the editing software on the computers in order to attempt to get a head start. As a student who has not attempted any media of any kind before, I feel as if it is important that I grasp a basic concept and can attempt a decent standard of editing beforehand so that I can keep up with the more experienced members of the group and class.

Editing will be important in this class because our film will likely require several hours of editing before we have a finished product. This means myself and the rest of the group must share the work fairly and so I should be attempting to advance my skills in editing as much as I can before it is actually needed. I will be continuing to practice, using the software we actually will be using, weekly starting from this week.

I will be keeping the blog up to date with any progress that I make on my skills in editing and media in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment