Wednesday 25 November 2015

What has George gained in Media? (Part 3)

Skills Learnt
I’ve learnt several skills whilst working on the set of Hidden Consequences. The first skill I learnt was always be ready to be called because I was needed to recorder half of the films’ sound because the primary came in drunk after a two hour lunch whilst the camera man had to set up the crane so therefore he was fired and I had be the boom mic operator for the interview scene and the teachers office scene. The second skill that I learnt was to be sensible whilst waiting in the green room otherwise the people running the site on that day will kick the whole team out of the building. And finally I learnt to have patience when working as a team because in our film that we are going to make we going to need to have a high level of patience on filming day because we may have one of our actors not being needed and the rest on set and also not to lose temper when we have to make a cut and redo one of the scenes.

Conclusion.

So what did you think of my film? We had several laughs on set and off set such as we had to do several outtakes in the postman delivery scene because I either didn’t know how to be a postman or not know where my positioning is on the set of that scene. I am currently looking to fund raise for the next film with Physical Folk which will be about another serious topic such as Self Harm. At the end of the day I loved working with the Jigsaw Project and I am very pleased to say that Hidden Consequences, as a film, was very successful and I have been given a contract with a local script writer to produce my own work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment